KASCC Alumni Association shall serve as a platform to bridge the gap of student – alumni interaction driven by the ideals and values that shall ensure the upliftment of both present and future alumnus with support to build a social, knowledgeable and motivational capital for KASCC and its students.
Mission & Goals
- To connect the existing alumnus with the college and bridge the gap of communication between alumnus and students.
- To promote exchange of academic and corporate experience with the students of the college.
- To mentor and channelize the efforts of the students seeking better opportunities to learn and grow.
- To promote a goodwill and sense of pride to both alumni and students.
- To help and support alumnus develop and spread a philanthropic and entrepreneurial mindset among students.
- To advice and conduct activities that shall motivate and upgrade student skill sets.
- To work with college assets to suggest new technologies and improvements that shall benchmark industrial expectations.
- To associate with the college management in planning and execution of alumni events.